Friday, October 16, 2009

Romance board x

Hey this isn't a final piece or anything! i just thought i would show u my mood board developing so u guys can tell me if theres any other ideas you think i should include! I thought it was probably best to keep the trend boards quite clear for the presentation and not clutter them too much. I am going to make the background a bit more fun somehow still trying to get use to photoshop lol. I thought with the middle space i'm going to make a colour palette to go with the trend an put some fabric swatches on. There are lots of past seasons that have got cool collections that would reflect our theme but sarah said it has to be future trends so i just stuck to the newest and these are from spring 2010!
Sophie x


4 comments:

  1. hey soph! the image hasn't come up!! sounds good tho!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ive just noticed! i have asked melissa how she put her board up because i cant seem to do it! I will try an get it up somehow lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the images you've used with all the ruffles, i think this is the edgeyness/differentness Sarah suggested about. Did you get the imags from style.com? Me and Amelia could use them when drawing out our 100 designs lol
    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer they r all from style.com i just picked out the ones I thought were best! do you think the boards a bit plain tho?
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete